Well, It looks like I started February out with a bang then disappeared. I have an excellent reason, though. A Friend needed me to babysit, and at first, I was like how cute, I can be a pseudo-Mommy Blogger! They make way more money than we book bloggers do! But my reality did not match up to my fantasy. I got some blog posts out of it, though! So all is not lost! I think my babysitting days are behind me now, so I am looking for a very productive March. I will tell you all my goals tomorrow.
The one thing that I DID do in February to advance my goals was to Join Weight Watchers. It took a lot of courage on my part. On the day of the meeting I almost backed out but my friend told me that I could do it, and so I went in. At first, I stared in horror at the row of scales but the leader was warm and welcoming, and everyone was so supportive that I felt at home. So I have been going every Thursday.
My blogging started off with a bang but like I said it is like I disappeared. I am positive that March will be a far more productive month. In case you missed any posts here is what I posted this month
- [1 Feb] January 2017 wrap-up
- [2 Feb] February Goals 2017
- [3 Feb] Library Extension
- [4 Feb] The Mother Of All Reading Tracking Spreadsheets
- [5 Feb] Sunday Salon/Post Feburary 5, 2017
- [6 Feb] The App that Lets Me Get Shit Done
- [7 Feb] How to Listen To Audiobooks For Free
- [8 Feb] #AskGaryVee by Gary Vaynerchuk ★★★½
- [9 Feb] No One Hears but Him: A Novel by Taylor Caldwell ★★★★
- [10 Feb] The Blogger's Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money by Sarah Korhnak ★★★★½
- [11 Feb] Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier ★★★
- [12 Feb] Sunday Salon/Post Feb 12 2017
- [13 Feb] What I Read Last Week 2-13-17
- [19 Feb] Sunday Salon/Post Feb 19 2017
To be fair I have some amazing opportunities come my way this month which you will hear about in due time. It just a mommy blogger I am not. But Kudos to those of you that have kids AND can blog full time. I have the utmost admiration and respect for you!
As for reading this was one big slumpy month. I can feel my reading mojo coming back, so I am sure I will have a more positive report for March!
Join my Newsletter
Sign up to get a copy of the tools I use to run my business and a free email course on book blogging!