Hi!!! This post contains affiliate links. If You decide to purchase through this blog, then all proceeds go to hosting and running this blog at no cost to you. I only recommend products that I use and love so you can be sure that they are not junk! Thank you SO much for your support!
I read and blogged consisting last month! No one is more surprised than I am. Other than falling off the Excercise bandwagon I met all my goals for January. I am just not a workout at home kind of person. I am an introvert in everything else, but the gym is the one place I need people around me to stay motivated. I will be going back to my apartment in a couple of weeks so will get back into the exercise groove then.
I have also started posting more on Instagram. This picture is the favorite that I posted in January.
I know it is not as creative as some, but I liked how it came out. I want my theme to be purple and dreamy, and I struggled so hard to get it right, and I felt like I finally did with that pic. I am slowly but surely figuring out my camera and Lightroom and photoshop
I read six books in January! Iknow that is not a lot per se, but after having a six month long reading slump, it feels good to be reading again. Last year I was starting to despair over ever reading again like I used to but I am baaaack! The Six books that I read are
My Favorite would have to be A Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion. I can’t believe I never read her before this year! I loved that book so much. I want to read allllll her books now
Is it just me or has last month been FREEZING? I know we are entering the halfway mark for winter and that winter is cold, but it seems that the last time I was warm was in December when cranked my heat up in y apartment. My mom is always complaining about being hot, so it feels like this house is set in Siberia. Two more weeks and I can crank up the heart at my apartment again.
My obsession with The Skinny Confidential has reached unhealthy epic proportions. I even joined the membership site. I keep thinking if I do all that I can look like that also LMAO. Seriously though it seems that she follows a modified paleo diet. And I did find a LOT of recipes that look good, so it was 10 dollars well spent!
January Reading Stats
Books read- 5
How many books I read with my eyes- 4
How many audiobooks I listened to- 1
I read one fantasy two self-help one non-fiction and 1 Business books
I still suck at diverse reading
On the blog
- [1 Jan] Goals for 2018
- [2 Jan] January 2018 Goals
- [4 Jan] [posttitle]
- [5 Jan] Get Well Soon by Jennifer Wright
- [6 Jan] Whole 30 Start Line
- [7 Jan] Sunday Post 1-7-18
- [8 Jan] What I am reading 1-8-2016
- [9 Jan] Mask of Shadows (Mask of Shadows #1) by Linsey Miller
- [10 Jan] My Core Desired Feelings for 2017
- [11 Jan] The Brain Fog Fix: Reclaim Your Focus, Memory, and Joy in Just 3 Weeks by Mike Dow
- [12 Jan] How I Hygge :Updated for Winter 2018
- [13 Jan] The Whole30 by Melissa HartwigDallas Hartwig
- [14 Jan] Sunday Post 1-14-18
- [15 Jan] What I am Reading Jan 15 2018
- [16 Jan] You Can’t Edit a Blank Page
- [17 Jan] Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders, Cassandra Campbell, Nick Offerman, David Sedaris
- [18 Jan] What Was Worth Spending On When I Was a Broke Ass Blogger
- [19 Jan] Falling in Love with Audiobooks
- [21 Jan] Sunday Post 1-21-18
- [22 Jan] What I am Reading 1-22-18
- [23 Jan] Audio Review Entrepreneurial You: Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams, and Thrive by Dorie Clark
- [23 Jan] Entrepreneurial You by Dorie Clark ★★★★★
- [25 Jan] My Client Onboarding Process
- [28 Jan] Sunday Post 1-28-18
- [30 Jan] Find Your Why by Simon SinekDavid MeadPeter Docker ★★★★
- [30 Jan] Find Your Why by Simon SinekDavid MeadPeter Docker
- [31 Jan] January 2018 Wrap-Up
I must admit seeing a nice long list of posts instead of two or three gives me a feeling of satisfaction. This year is off to a great start!